Silver Raffle 2019 Terms and Conditions
1. Where you enter the raffle online, you must ensure that you have received notification of your raffle number. Where you have made a cleared payment but have not received an allocated raffle number you must contact the Trust as soon as reasonably practicable and prior to the date of the draw. Failure to do so is likely to result in you not being entered into the draw and the Trust will accept no responsibility accordingly.
2. Money raised by raffles conducted by the Woodland Trust enable us to carry out vital woodland conservation work across the UK. Any raffle conducted by the Woodland Trust will be subject to specific raffle Terms and Conditions.
3. The closing date for the Woodland Trust raffle will be Thursday, 28 March 2019 at noon with a draw date of Wednesday, 3 April 2019.
4. To enter any Woodland Trust raffle, tickets must be purchased at the specified price per ticket.
5. Any Woodland Trust member receiving a mailing pack, but purchasing raffle tickets online, will be allocated different ticket numbers to those indicated in the mailing pack.
6. The first 250 entries will be eligible to go into the draw to win one of 250 exclusive silver birch leaf pin badges.
o First prize: the winner of the competition will win a cash prize of £7,000.
o Second prize: the second prize winner will receive a cash prize of £1,500.
o Third prize: there will be 10 third prize winners of £100 cash each.
o Fourth prize: there will be 50 fourth prize winners of £50 cash each.
o Runner-up prizes: there will be 50 runner-up prizes of £25 cash each.
8. Save as otherwise stated above, the competition prizes cannot be modified.
9. Prizes are subject to availability. In the event of any prize being unavailable beyond its control, the Woodland Trust reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
10. The competition decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. First, second and third prize winners will be notified by telephone where a telephone number is available. Payment of any cash or voucher prizes will be made by cheque by post within 14 days of the draw.
12. A list of winners will be published on the Woodland Trust website the next week after the draw.
13. Raffle tickets should not be sold to or by persons under the age of 16 years. Any person under 16 years old who has entered a raffle will automatically forfeit any prize.
14. Unless otherwise specified, raffles are open to residents of England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland only and no entries from overseas, the Channel Islands, or the Isle of Man can be accepted.
15. Raffles are not open to Woodland Trust trustees, staff and their family members.
16. The Woodland Trust reserves the right to use the names and locations of the winners in its publicity and future raffle communications. By entering into this Competition, you provide your express consent for the Woodland Trust to use your information in this manner.
17. Any money received after the close date will be treated as a donation used to help fund the work of the Woodland Trust and will not be entered into the prize draw.
18. All Woodland Trust raffles are licensed by the Gambling Commission.
19. These Woodland Trust 2019 Silver raffle terms and conditions are to be read in conjunction with our General terms and conditions.
20. Woodland Trust raffles are intended to be a fun way to support us and the vital work we do. If you feel you have a problem with gambling you should visit Gambleaware where you can get help and advice, or contact the National Helpline on 0808 8020 133, lines open 8.00am until midnight, seven days a week.